WTS: AOW Flashlight Shotgun (FSG) in .410 Gauge - Form 3 $5 Tax Stamp Item

lonniejt

I have at least 5 Flashlight Shotguns for sale in Red or Black.  These are functioning flashlights with a single round of .410 Gauge that can be fired from the rear of the AOW Device.  I am pricing these at $750 for the Black and $850 for the Red ones, or if you want both $1500 shipped to your FFL with SOT.  They are on Form 3 here in Alabama.  If you want to see one in action, I have done a YouTube video and here is the link "

"

If interested, PM me here or send me a text to my Cell Phone at (256) 679-0001.  Lonnie Turney of Crowder Farms Enterprises, LLC (CFE).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Will shoot both 3" and 2 1/2" .410 Shotgun Shells.  I forget whether I shot 4 or 6 shot in the video, but it would have killed a snake.  With the Critical Defense, it would be a bad day for those 2-legged snakes...

I WANT ONE OF THE BLACK MODELS @ $750.00  I AM 07./02

If you wish to phone, our office hours are 1-6PM, WED-FRI & 10am-2pm SAT.

OUR email address is dawandoa@earthlink.net

do not email me on sturmgewehr, use the internet

Don Wagenknecht

Ozark Armory

Lincoln, MO

All of the Black FSG's are Sold or SPFs.  If interested, please PM me through Strumgewehr.  Otherwise, the Scammers have copies of several of us Dealers' papers and are now cloning or opening similar emails.  DO NOT respond to an email from "lonniejt1@hotmail.com" as it ain't me.  It appears that our Admins have let the WTB Boards go to the Scammers and now they are here too.  Beware and Verify!!!  Thanks, Lonnie Joe of CFE LLC

“ It appears that our Admins have let the WTB Boards go to the Scammers and now they are here too. “

There is little we ( admins ) can do to prevent scammers from taking your user name and then creating and new email for their scamming purpose …. With the hopes the buyer WILL NOT VERIFY the sellers correct email address …..  

BUYERS ….. VERIFY….VERIFY…. VERIFY 

• 2 weeks later...

I had thought of 20 Gauge!  I had some "desk drawings" for a 3 or 4 shot 20 Gauge Roger Rabbit Pistol at one time but never built it.  I am however considering building some 28 Gauge Barrels that would fit in these FSG's.  Let me check my Inventory, but all the Black ones are sold and I may have two or three of the Red ones left.