Sig Sauer 716 DMR .308 caliber. ( Gen-1 ) As New. ( SOLD )

MindCrime

I have a Sig Sauer 716 DMR (Gen-1) up for sale. I bought this Brand New about a month ago from a collector as these are no longer made and this is a 2014 Production Rifle. I set it up with Optics and Harris Bipod and shot it only 10 rounds to zero the scope in. I was getting just over 1/4" groups with this Rifle and this thing is a Tack Driver. It features an 18" Match Barrel with 1x10 Twist Rate and Threaded Barrel for Suppressor, MagPul PRS Stock, Magpul MIAD Grip, Geissele Match Trigger, and adjustable 4 position gas system. This is a Piston Driven Weapon and unlike direct impingement rifles, this one stays clean and is a pleasure to shoot.

So Basically this Rifle is still as Brand New with only 10 rounds down the pipe, and it was totally cleaned afterwards. I have decided to go with a larger caliber 338 LM bolt action rifle and this one needs a new home.

The Scope, Scope Mount, and Bipod are Not included. It will come with its original Factory Flip Up Iron Sights that I removed when I installed the Scope. It also comes with a Thread Protector. I have the Factory Sig Sauer Hard Shell case that it was shipped in as well.

This Rifle uses the MagPul P-Mags and I will include 3 magazines with the Deal. I will also include the AAC 51T BrakeOut Muzzle Brake as an added Bonus.

Only $2200 Shipped.

Edited by MindCrime

• MindCrime changed the title to Sig Sauer 716 DMR .308 caliber. ( Gen-1 ) As New. ( SOLD )
  • Buddy H locked this topic