SAR Show and AAR

First time post here and new member but a long time observer on this site. I will be at the show which is good size show considering the political climate we are in today.The SAR building definitely will be the one to see. I thought I will bring along if anybody is interested is a steyr aug 24" factory barrel, green grip and bipod (GSI) import bought from PJS steyr aug last shipment he was able to get, this is new with zero rounds count.$2750.I will be at the show Friday and Saturday only I apologize to the moderators as this is not in the WTS section but being a new member I am limited to where I can post.My computer skills are very limited so message me if there's any interest.

On 12/2/2022 at 8:15 AM, flgunguy said:

Is it worth for a South Floridian to go there for machine gun shopping?

edit: nevermind I just saw it is going on now

If you don't have much and are looking for a lot of stuff, are willing to ship it home, and pay top market for it, then maybe?   Like any show, random stuff shows up, but nothing there is cheap, but if you need it you pay the price?    I was through there, found some scarce items, but had other side reasons to be in the area at the time.   Difficult to justify a long distance trip like that, all the time, and money on tickets and rooms just for the show?   Spent 4K at the show, and lost probably $3000 in time and expenses, but did get a couple $5 off cards at twin peaks since it was my first time at one of those.

On 12/4/2022 at 5:00 AM, JnC Manufacturing said:

Davey was there ...

Yes I was.  Overall, it was worth it.  I restrained myself from buying too much.  It took me two hours to pack up and ship what I did buy.  I also made a stellar decision to rent a Corvette and that's not really a great vehicle to carry a load of military surplus.  I managed to keep my trend in damaging every vehicle I've ever rented.  Yes, I'll take full coverage with zero out of pocket.  The owner wasn't too happy my CZ P07 made an imprint in the seat.  Meh, it will buff out.

Screenshot_20221204-151502_Turo.jpg

20221204_090018.jpg

20221202_114227.jpg

20221202_131929.jpg

20221202_115320.jpg