WTS FNC transferrable w/ S&H sear on Form 3. (Price Reduced)

AutoArms

FN FNC Machinegun with folding/para stock with S&H Sear installed. Marked for 4 positions (Safe - Semi - Burst - Auto) ready for burst installation. An excellent 5.56 machinegun for way less than an M16. 

Price Reduced: $19,995. I'll cover shipping. 

Form 3 in Colorado. Ready for eFile and fast tx. 

Contact me if you have questions, or would like to arrange purchase. 
bill@autoarms.com

IMG_8655 (1).jpg

IMG_8651 (1).jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

Edited by AutoArms
lowered price

Out of my MG collection my FNC is by far my favorite best assault rifle ever made. IMO better than the M16! Cant beat it for a 556 rifle. Question for you in case you may know I cant not seem to find any information online-----My FNC is a gun south import with Howco and 5.56 markings but is not marked sporter. It is a 14 inch barrel but I think that was shortened when converted though not sure. So question is, was this originally a police gun and not a "sporter" or is there some other reason (i.e. dates when they produced and stared or deleted the term sporter etc.). I realize you may not know, but if you do or some other reader does let me know! 

• AutoArms changed the title to WTS FNC transferrable w/ S&H sear on Form 3. Ready to eFile.
  • AutoArms changed the title to WTS FNC transferrable w/ S&H sear on Form 3. (Price Reduced)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...