WTS Ruger / Ceiner MKII pistol form 3 $1,200

Rex Tyson

I sell these with Innovative Arms suppressors very similar to Ceiner and they are Hollywood quiet (reason why spec ops STILL use them) He has at a decent price a good 300 below avg.. more perhaps due to the finish. (Btw I dont know this company/guy at all just have a fascination with these guns and thought I would comment)

Edited by ironriver

12 hours ago, ironriver said:

I sell these with Innovative Arms suppressors very similar to Ceiner and they are Hollywood quiet (reason why spec ops STILL use them) He has at a decent price a good 300 below avg.. more perhaps due to the finish. (Btw I dont know this company/guy at all just have a fascination with these guns and thought I would comment)

Thanks for your thoughts Ironriver. I appreciate your insight. Its pretty too!

1 hour ago, Rex Tyson said:

Thanks for your thoughts Ironriver. I appreciate your insight. Its pretty too!

Anytime! Yes looks pretty! If I didnt have a number of em myself Id even consider just for the finish. Good luck on the sale should be an easy one. I have had really good luck with these on Gunsamerica sold 10 once in one month. I dont have any listed now and usually there was little competition. Just a thought

I have quite a few suppressed Mk pistols but already have a Ceiner Mk2 example (mine's parkerized). Does this example use grommets as a "packing" material with a few stamped baffles or some other method of suppression? If it's different than the one I have (other than the finish) I'm a potential buyer.

23 hours ago, Mugsy9010 said:

I have quite a few suppressed Mk pistols but already have a Ceiner Mk2 example (mine's parkerized). Does this example use grommets as a "packing" material with a few stamped baffles or some other method of suppression? If it's different than the one I have (other than the finish) I'm a potential buyer.

Not exactly sure what it uses. I was able to remove five baffles and a spacer. It appears the barrel is ported by looking down it.