Jump to content

WTS Ruger / Ceiner MKII pistol form 3 $1,200


Rex Tyson
 Share

Recommended Posts

Stainless Ruger MKII pistol. Integrally suppressed by Jonathan Arthur Ceiner.  Really nice looking piece. Comes as pictured. On a form 3.  Delivered to your FFL for $1,200. Contact me at 859-361-9444 or rext269@aol.com. Thanks for looking. 
Rex Tyson 

Kentucky Firearms 

39EB6E9D-6EAD-4A1A-A937-8D259379339E.jpeg

6D18157A-50C7-4118-83B2-15672D329893.jpeg

0246C8D4-E358-48E9-820C-9AC97DB16413.jpeg

002820BF-9AE3-4AA7-B3BE-1D0F0AA0D495.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I sell these with Innovative Arms suppressors very similar to Ceiner and they are Hollywood quiet (reason why spec ops STILL use them) He has at a decent price a good 300 below avg.. more perhaps due to the finish. (Btw I dont know this company/guy at all just have a fascination with these guns and thought I would comment)

Edited by ironriver
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ironriver said:

I sell these with Innovative Arms suppressors very similar to Ceiner and they are Hollywood quiet (reason why spec ops STILL use them) He has at a decent price a good 300 below avg.. more perhaps due to the finish. (Btw I dont know this company/guy at all just have a fascination with these guns and thought I would comment)

Thanks for your thoughts Ironriver. I appreciate your insight. Its pretty too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rex Tyson said:

Thanks for your thoughts Ironriver. I appreciate your insight. Its pretty too!

Anytime! Yes looks pretty! If I didnt have a number of em myself Id even consider just for the finish. Good luck on the sale should be an easy one. I have had really good luck with these on Gunsamerica sold 10 once in one month. I dont have any listed now and usually there was little competition. Just a thought

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have quite a few suppressed Mk pistols but already have a Ceiner Mk2 example (mine's parkerized). Does this example use grommets as a "packing" material with a few stamped baffles or some other method of suppression? If it's different than the one I have (other than the finish) I'm a potential buyer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mugsy9010 said:

I have quite a few suppressed Mk pistols but already have a Ceiner Mk2 example (mine's parkerized). Does this example use grommets as a "packing" material with a few stamped baffles or some other method of suppression? If it's different than the one I have (other than the finish) I'm a potential buyer.

Not exactly sure what it uses. I was able to remove five baffles and a spacer. It appears the barrel is ported by looking down it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...