WTS: DI Optical DCL-110 Machine Gun Optics, SOLD

For sale is a DI Optical machine gun optics:

• DCL-110 (Available) 

The DCL-110 is their latest generation red dot. This also has the dual trajectory compensation for the 7.62mm. It comes a hard case with all accessories that DI Optical provided, including a cover. It is capable of working with NVG (night vision gear) with its 11 settings for day, and 11 settings for night. Best thing about it is it has a very wide view port.  

Both were bought directly from DI Optical USA. I had bought multiple optics from them. (They only sell directly to dealers/LE/MIL) 
These optics were designed for machine guns. You see them mounted on gatling guns on helicopters to MG3 belt fed machine guns. This is serious piece of hardware.
What makes these more special than other red dot optics is that these have a huge view port

Here is the link to information of the optics:
DCL-110: https://diopticalusa.com/?page_id=379

Prices:
DCL-110: $2200 + shipping (available) 
DCL-110AD-3X: $2900 + shipping (SOLD Ottomatik) 
I accept USPS Money Order, and Zelle. Contact me for other forms of payment or trades.

Edited by Ryo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ryo changed the title to WTS: DI Optical DCL110AD-3X and DCL-110 Machine Gun Optics, Updated 11/26
  • Ryo changed the title to WTS: DI Optical DCL-110 Machine Gun Optics, Updated 12/03
  • Buddy H locked this topic
  • Buddy H unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Ryo changed the title to WTS: DI Optical DCL-110 Machine Gun Optics, SOLD