WTS: LAST RED Dot Laser Sights for handguns or rifles, $20 shipped. Some of the biggest issues in home defense center upon getting threat-stopping shots on target quickly and effectively.

Sample of RED DOT Laser used on my handgun. Some of the biggest issues in home defense center upon getting threat-stopping shots on target quickly and effectively. $20 shipped LAST ONE LEFT.

fullsizeoutput_6c6.jpeg

IMG_3443.JPG

HANDGUN IS NOT FOR SALE

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_4556.JPG

LAST ONE RED DOT LASER SIGHT I HAVE AVAILABLE.

fullsizeoutput_856.jpeg

Edited by Rodney's Distributors

Colt Chopper Good Morning,

The Red Dot Laser Sight is yours. Payment of $20 can be Cash, Cashier's Check, USPS Money Order or Personal Check and please email me your  address to mail your Red Dot Laser Sight.

Thank you and appreciate your business,

Rodney Stutes

6910 Pine Top Road

Port Arthur, Texas 77642 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rodney's Distributors changed the title to WTS: RED Dot Laser Sights for handguns or rifles, $20 shipped. Some of the biggest issues in home defense center upon getting threat-stopping shots on target quickly and effectively.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rodney's Distributors changed the title to WTS: LAST RED Dot Laser Sights for handguns or rifles, $20 shipped. Some of the biggest issues in home defense center upon getting threat-stopping shots on target quickly and effectively.