WTS/WTT: Czech Small Arms VZ61 22LR w/ threaded barrel & 2 magazines

Item for sale are NEW Czech Small Arms VZ61 22LR complete Upper w/ threaded barrel & 2 20rd magazines.
These are hard to find. It is ready to drop on to a VZ61 lower.
Note: I have a few of these kits available for sale.

1. VZ61 Skorpion Complete Upper w/ threaded barrel in 22LR.
2. Thread protector
3. Two VZ61 20rd Magazines 
4. Cleaning Brush and instructions

Information from CzechPoint
.22 LR Universal Conversion Kit with 1/2 x 28 Threaded Barrel Information
The .22 LR Universal Conversion Kit is manufactured by Czech Small Arms and will fit and function with all three caliber vz. 61 pistols (.380 Auto, 9 mm Makarov, and 7.65 mm Browning).

Contents of the conversion kit
The kit includes the upper receiver complete and two 20 round magazines (magazines fit and function in all 3 caliber vz. 61 pistols), and thread protector. The bolt catch is not a functioning feature on the conversion kit.  An instruction and overview sheet is included with each kit.

.22 LR components and manufacturing
This is an extremely high quality conversion kit that uses the same materials as that found on the other caliber vz. 61s.  In other words, there is absolutely no zinc alloy/pot metal found with the conversion kit.  In addition, CSA has confirmed that manufacturing time is longer for the .22 LR kit than it is for any  other caliber upper receiver.   The .22 LR conversion upper is the most expensive complete upper to manufacture too.  Yes, more costly to manufacture than .380, 9 mm Makarov, or 7.65 mm Browning. 

Remove your existing upper receiver and replace with the .22 LR conversion kit and you are ready to shoot .22 LR.  These conversion kits cycle well with round nose ammunition. We've had successful results with hollow point during our testing, but we recommend round nose bullets for the best results.  Our favorite ammunition is the CCI brand, but we have found Aguila, Federal, and Winchester to cycle well during our testing too.  We do not recommend Remington Golden Bullet bulk pack.  As with any .22 LR conversion kit and/or firearm, experiment with ammunition and choose the brand and type that performs best for you.

Sorry, no international sales, and no shipping to APO addresses.
No shipping where prohibited. Please check your state laws.
Magazine will not be shipped to prohibited states and removed from the package. Please check your state laws.

---------------------

Price: $500 shipped, USPS Priority

Payment will be through USPS MO, or Zelle. I may consider other forms of payment (no bitcoin).

Photos uploaded are one of many VZ61 22LR kits I have. This one is freshly opened, and includes Czech original oil in it ;)
---------------------
Side Note: These are designed to be run with the semi auto receivers. I am in the process of upgrading some bolts to have the sear trip and other mods.
---------------------
If you have a interesting things to trade, I will consider it.
Other items I might be looking for:

• MG Parts Kits
  • Tri-lug Uzi Barrel, SMG
  • Inert RPG-7
  • Inert Czech RPG SK-75, not the dark trainer
  • Inert RPG warhead or LAW rocket.

Note that I do have a few of these for sale.

20221008_145113.jpg

20221008_145218.jpg

20221008_145228.jpg

20221008_145236.jpg

20221008_145451.jpg

Edited by Ryo

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:33 PM, AVsAHFINC said:

I’ll take a set of the .22 VZ61 kits.  How do I order it.

You just contact me via PM on this site.  I'll message you on payment details.  Thanks.

Edited by Ryo
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TexTac said:

How difficult is it to make these work on a select fire Vz61? 

Depends on your skill set.. a machinist might say it isn't difficult, while a guy at home with a dremel would say it is. I don't believe it should be difficult if you know how to weld some metal to the bolt to trip the rate reducer and add a sear trip. 

• 1 month later...

Still have some for sale. 

On 9/30/2023 at 12:17 AM, RayH said:

Is the barrel long enough to allow a suppressor to be mounted with a wire stock in the folded position ?.

Sorry I didn't notice this post. Yes it should.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...