Sold Transferable Galil 372 Machine gun

anthonym1151

For sale is one transferable Galil 372 machine gun on Form 3 in IL.  Manufacturer is “Israel Military Industries”.  The gun is in great condition and I have never shot it since taking ownership. 

Price is $37,500

Please text or call with any questions: 847-942-2574 

galil 4.jpg

galil 1.jpg

galil 2.jpg

galil 3.jpg

galil 5.jpg

galil 6.jpg

galil 7.jpg

galil 8.jpg

galil 9.jpg

galil 10.jpg

Edited by anthonym1151
  • Like 1

Yes, this was also in the last Morphy auction. May 2022. Per the web-site:

"Israeli Military Industries Galil Model 372 in desirable automatic rifle configuration. This machine gun was converted from a Pre-Ban semi-auto gun imported by “Magnum Research Inc.” as indicated by the marking on the left side of the receiver, and by the telltale “cut” recess for the selector lever/safety on the right side of the receiver. This specimen features a birdcage flash hider, bayonet lug, and bipod, as well as a folding stock and carrying handle. There is felt attached to the bottom of the bipod feet in order to keep them from marring whatever surface they come into contact with. Electronic NFA Registry indicates “ISRAEL MILITARY INDUSTRIES” as the manufacturer, and approved incoming ATF Form 4 as “IMI – ISRAEL”. PROVENANCE: From the collection of esteemed NFA firearms enthusiast and collector J. R. Moody CONDITION: Overall appearance and finish is near excellent original black hard coat finish with some barely discernable loss of finish where the selector/safety touches the receiver. There is a small piece of felt to the rear of the ejection port to preserve the original finish. Composite furnishings of buttstock and pistol grip near excellent. Bore and bolt are near excellent. Mechanics are crisp. This is a select-fire machine gun. A highly sought high quality manufactured machine gun for the discerning Class 3 enthusiast/collector. THIS IS A NATIONAL FIREARMS ACT ITEM AND REQUIRES BATF APPROVAL PRIOR TO TRANSFER. THIS ITEM IS FULLY TRANSFERABLE ON AN ATF FORM 3 OR 4. JWK 2022-3-26

45 minutes ago, anthonym1151 said:

Sold, pending funds 

FYI I’m metalman99 on gunbroker, there pictures of the exact gun that I pulled from my gunbroker listing hence the watermark and was originally purchased from Morphy auction. 

Any idea about who did the conversion?