WTB: 60mm M2 Mortar Barrel

WreckTangle

Helping a friend out. He is looking for a 60mm M2 Mortar Barrel (M2 and M19 mortars in the US). A company called Vega Ballistics used to make them but can't find any anywhere....

The tube it’s self is not considered to be NFA and neither is the base cup. But, when the two are combined it becomes an NFA DD. FYI: My buddy has an SOT so everything will work out smoothly. 

Anyone willing to part with one, or know a resource where I can purchase one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 1:40 AM, Spotted Eagle said:

Does anyone know what happened to Vega Ballistics?  They used to make a training round for 60mm mortars that I wish I would have purchased when I saw a You-tube video on it.

Pretty sure that was one of Marshall Morgan's companies. Maybe search for contacts at ordnance.com or ATI?

I may be mixing a few things up, but you should be able to get ahold of someone and find out if they'll make more

I've been on the waiting list for a couple years now for an 81mm cup from Marshall.  Still waiting, actually sold it because I turned gray.

The tube itself is a tube.  The cup is a 01 firearm.  It takes an 01 FFL to receive the cup if it's not attached to the tube.  Once married to a tube it's a DD and goes the way of the stamp.

• 2 weeks later...