Glock stocks 50 per shipped

vengarr

I have a number of glock stocks that fit gen 3 fullsize and compact 9mm/40 guns that I know of and telescope by about 4 inches. They work great on my 2 glock machineguns.

I picked these up from an old guy retiring. He bought hundreds over the years apparently. I bought what he had left. These are not FAB DEFENSE stocks. 

50 shipped, buy 3 or more and they are 45 shipped.

I have about 40 left. I will go by responses timestamps with I'll take 1 2 or etc.

Payment via check, mo, cc or zelle.

https://youtube.com/shorts/sOfxaN-mriM?feature=share

20210828_193804.jpg

1 hour ago, BPinFL said:

I sent funds for 2 of these about 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything or heard a peep from him.  Has anyone received theirs?

How about it vengarr?  BP

BP, 

Have you reached out previously to me about this? I received and deposited a number of checks on Friday as my mail carrier sucks and we go days without mail and then get a full box.

Please pm me your name and I'll see when it shipped.

A number of buyers have received their stocks. I shipped 35 out yesterday.

3 hours ago, BPinFL said:

I sent funds for 2 of these about 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything or heard a peep from him.  Has anyone received theirs?

How about it vengarr?  BP

I just pmed you the tracking number it went out yesterday via usps priority.

Same update request for me. 

I mailed my check about 3 weeks ago and have PMed back and forth with you to try and confirm if you ever received payment and/or if I need to put a stop payment on the check with my bank (assuming it was lost/stolen) and never got an affirmative response the check was ever received, only that your  mailman "sucks" and a follow up request of "what was my name again" and you would check to see if it ever arrived.

However yesterday I saw the check clear my bank so I assume you received and cashed it.  I also requested an update and/or tracking number yesterday via PM and have not heard anything back at this point.   

Not trying to be difficult here...but could you confirm if the stock shipped and if you have an outbound  tracking number you could forward / PM it along it would be greatly appreciated so I can make sure to be home to accept delivery.

Thank you

I just texted the tracking number to you. I apologize for the confusion. In fact my mailman sucks and complaints up the chain haven't fixed it. I received your check Friday and deposited same day, shipped yesterday.