WTB. Sten Magazine Springs

komodoj

Looking to buy some Sten magazine springs. Don’t send me a link to Leetool please even though I know they sell them.  I’ve reached out to him on here, in his thread and email with no answers. They need to measure 13”+  so if you have some for sale in the proper length please PM me. Thank you in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, brenbuilds said:

I've purchased about a dozen from robertrtg.com  They seem to run fine. Their springs run about 15 in.

STEN manuals recommend replacement of springs under 12.5 in.

I have not been able to find anyone that makes magazine springs for the 50 rnd Lanchester magazines.

They have been OOS there for over a year. Leetool sells them but he won’t confirm overall length and I’m not going to buy them if there undersized. Imho. 

A few months ago I bought a set of springs for my mkII from leetool and at the same time bought ten new mag springs.

Haven't had time to install any yet so pulled them out and grabbed a tape measure.....

All of them are 15" right on the nose.

Nice blue color and seem very nicely made.

Edited by john
Sp
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 9:44 PM, john said:

A few months ago I bought a set of springs for my mkII from leetool and at the same time bought ten new mag springs.

Haven't had time to install any yet so pulled them out and grabbed a tape measure.....

All of them are 15" right on the nose.

Nice blue color and seem very nicely made.

Awesome. Thank you.