Sold American 180 S&S

PoliteSociety

Sold

Hey everyone, I'm selling my S&S American 180. Currently on a paper F3 with my dealer. This is one of only 24 that S&S produced. In great condition and was previously serviced by Val. These rarely come up for sale and are absolutely amazing machines.

I would recommend watching the forgotten weapons that Ian did on the American 180's. (Angry swarm of bees)

Also read what Val helped publish for Machine Gun News ttps://www.elmfg.com/am180/articles/mgn12-95.html

Comes with everything pictured including case. 

20k via cashier's check or money order. Will do a 50/50 payment with half to start F3 and half upon approval. 

Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance.

Located in Utah and happy to provide demo if you want to check it out in person. 

Interested in partial trades of guns that have the odd/rare traits.

PM with questions.

Here is a quick video of it running.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxzOiA-XeBUPTnH0pzTjL8V9xjUCFLE2/view?usp=drivesdk

AM180 9.jpg

AM180 8.jpg

AM180 8.jpg

AM180 7.jpg

AM180 6.jpg

AM180 5.jpg

AM180.jpg

AM180 2.jpg

Edited by PoliteSociety
Sold

I purchased one of these S&S receivers from Sid McQueen, the owner of S&S, maybe 35 years ago. I recall he told me he only made ten.   His American 180 receivers were noticeably superior to the original receivers.  My 180 functioned flawlessly after I replaced the original receiver who Sid's.  Phil Dater told me that he believed Sid McQueen was the only "true genius" Phil had ever met.

• Like 1