Need Class II Manufacturer

macvsog

I am a Class III dealer, and I have two Ruger Mini-14's with folding stocks that I need registered as SBR's and have their barrels shortened to 13 inches and gas port adjusted for that short of a barrel.  Any recommendations for me?  Reply to me at:   leantimes@aol.com

Charles H. Tatum, Alamo Professional Arms                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Edited by macvsog

I’ve SBRed one of my mini-14 folders. I just did a form 1 and when the stamp came back, I just took it to a machine shop and had them cut it down and thread it. Also, I did NOT mess with my gas port or bushing. I put an AC-556K front gas block sight on it and it’s works great. It even runs 22LR great, with a conversion.

I’ve heard that some guns will be under gassed though. Mine is NOT a ranch model, just an old Mini-14 folder. 

Here’s a video of me shooting 22LR through it. 

Edited by KickStand

3 hours ago, KickStand said:

I’ve SBRed one of my mini-14 folders. I just did a form 1 and when the stamp came back, I just took it to a machine shop and had them cut it down and thread it. Also, I did NOT mess with my gas port or bushing. I put an AC-556K front gas block sight on it and it’s works great. It even runs 22LR great, with a conversion.

he is asking a  c2 to do it, then transfer back to him, 1. because it fast, 2 because its not taxed at the form 1 rate.