Sig Sauer 516 Piston Driven 10.3" Barrel Upper with Rare F/A Carrier and HK-416 Diopter Sights. *Like New

MindCrime

Well I know that this upper all alone is not an NFA item and completely Legal to own and buy as it sits, its just that Sig Sauer only sells the F/A Carrier version Uppers to Military and LE.

I have a Like New Sig Sauer 516 Piston Driven Upper with 10.3" barrel, that has had only 60 rounds shot Total thru it. Very Accurate and Functions Flawlessly. These are on Par with the HK-416 in Quality but at a much lower price. This Sig 516 Upper has the desirable Bayonet Lug as well that is hard too find on any of their Uppers. But Best of all it has the Full Auto Bolt and Carrier group. ( This Upper alone will not produce Full Auto and will only if mounted to a Machine Gun Lower of your choice.)  This Upper also comes with a set of HK-416 Diopter Sights that are the correct version for the 10.3" Barrel, which this Sig 516 Upper also has.

The AAC 51T BrakeOut Flash Hider is not included and I will install the factory A2 Flash Hider on the Upper before it ships to the buyer.

So if you own a Registered Receiver and we all know how much those cost. ( Ouch! ). Than you owe it to yourself to have this Sig 516 Piston Driven Upper mounted to it for Rock and Roll fun. Also these correct HK-416 Diopter Sights are a $450 dollar upgrade. And very hard to find as well.

Price is $1700 Shipped.

Reduced to $1600 Shipped.

v0Xoo5.jpg

v0Xoo5.jpg

Edited by MindCrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...