Buddy please close this ad as my account got Hijacked.

I have a Like New with less then 100 rounds shot down the pipe since I bought this New back in 2014, Sig Sauer 516 Factory AR15 Pistol. I have the box and everything that came with it from Sig. This Sig has the 10.3" Piston Driven Barrel with AAC 51T BrakeOut upgrade. I also installed a set of HK-416 Diopter Sights that are the Correct 10.3" barrel version. I upgraded the Trigger with a Geissele SD-E Trigger and I put an Early HK-416 Grip on this Awesome little Pistol. The Sig 516 is the same Quality as the HK-416 at a cheaper price. I have this Pistol looking like an HK-416 and it shoots Super Accurate with No Issues.

Upgrades:

HK-416 Diopter Sights $400
HK Grip / Tango Down. $50
Geissele SD-E Trigger. $220
AAC 51T BrakeOut. $150
SB A3 Pistol Brace. $150

So almost $1000 in Upgrades and a Like New Sig Sauer 516 AR15 Pistol.

Awesome Sig Sauer Piston Driven Pistol here, with Factory box as well.

Only $2500 Shipped.

*****Reduced to Only $2200 Shipped minus the AAC 51T Brake*****.  ( I will install the original Sig A2 Flash Hider back on.)

*****Reduced to Only $2000 Shipped*****

v0Xoo5.jpg

v0Xoo5.jpg

v0Xoo5.jpg 

v0Xoo5.jpg

odCBM2.jpg

Edited by MindCrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Final Bump.

This is an Awesome little Tactical AR15 that is on Par with the H&K-416. Don't pay $9K for an HK 416 Upper when you can have this for a fraction of the price.

I will just keep this if it doesn't sell in the next 5 days.

Last Chance.

• 1 month later...
  • MindCrime changed the title to Sig 516 Factory AR15 Pistol with HK-416 Extra's | Like New | **Reduced Price Again**

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR HAVE CONTACT WITH THIS ASSHOLE ... He ripped this advertisement off from a site called Snipers Hide. I was in the process of vetting this POS to do a deal when I talked to the actual owner of the gun. 

Edited by ironriver

I spoke with Ironriver on SnipersHide where I also have this for sale. I am the Owner of this Pistol and have it up on 3 different gun boards. Ironriver informed me that someone Hijacked my account and was working on a Trade Deal with him. I am not getting any replies as my account has been HiJacked by some DirtBag.  

I am closing this Thread and I am going to change my password.

Thanks again Ironriver for letting me know, together we can stop these Piece Of Shit FuckTards from scamming good Gun Owners.

*****BUDDY CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE.*****

Edited by MindCrime

• MindCrime changed the title to Buddy please close this ad as my account got Hijacked.
  • Buddy H locked this topic