WTB COBRAY PARTS accessories and catalogs

CobrayCollector87

I am looking to purchase any original SWD , RPB, MAC, COBRAY parts, accessories and collectibles, anything for the M10 and M11 pistols or SMGs including but not limited to:

parts, slings, pouches, cases, bags, holsters, buttstocks etc etc. .  I also purchase all cobray Catalogs and sales sheets.  lemme know what you have!  PLEASE RESPOND WITH PM (private message) ONLY! DO NOT RESPOND PUBLICLY IN THIS THREAD, TOO MANY SCAMMERS AND WTB HIJACKERS ON HERE! THANK YOU!! 

Edited by CobrayCollector87
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 10:28 AM, CobrayCollector87 said:

I am looking to purchase any original SWD , RPB, MAC, COBRAY items, anything for the M10 and M11 pistols or SMGs including slings, pouches, cases, bags, holsters, buttstocks etc etc. .  I also purchase all cobray Catalogs and sales sheets.  lemme know what you have! 

thanks

I have a few items you may be interested in.  Kurt at machineguns@q.com

MAC Parts                                                                                                        02/25/2023

Will beat anyone’s price by 5% 

Qty

Item

Unit Price

Bags - Cobray

Barrel Extension rapped in Foam

Barrel Extension with Vertical Grip

Barrel Extension

Bolt – Complete – M10/9 for SMG

Buffer Pads

Buffer Pads – L Shaped

Cleaning Rod

Compensator – Muzzle Brake

Flair Launcher – Cobray M11/9

Foam Barrel Covers – 1 Long, 2 Short

Lock Rings

MAC JACK

Mag Loader – 45ACP

Mag Loader – 9mm

Mag  Well Adapter (Insert Sleeve) – Conversion M10/45 to 9mm

Shoulder Harness – Assault Sling

Smoke Launcher

Stock Collapsible AR-15 Style

Straps

Strap & Hanger Assembly (Strap, Hanger, Snap Ring)

Upper – Complete MAC10/45 Open Bolt

Magazines 45ACP  – Guidelamp M3 Grease Gun

Magazines 9mm - Sten

MAC 11-A1 380 Open Bolt     RPB Industries, Atlanta GA.

MAC 10 / 9     Open Bolt        RPB Industries, Atlanta GA.

MAC 10 / 45   Open Bolt        RPB Industries, Atlanta GA.

SMG MAC 10A1 / 45 – 9  Ingram, 2 Uppers, Mag well adaptor

Ingram, Stephenville TX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I make easy install buffer pads out of anti impact and anti heat 1/8" neoprene. I can make them with or without the guide pin and spring hole. No need for removing the tiny roll pin holding the guide rod in. Just slip in your new pad and the ejector rod. I don't have pictures in a Url so if you're interested, I can email you pictures.

Yes that works as well, though it will usually end up cracking off completely eventually in that spot.  saves a lot of headaches with that roll pin.  They actually sell the buffers like that now, “EZ change buffers” or something to that effect.  For those who wish to do it the hard way, practical solutions sells a jig now for the bolt to hold it in place while removing the guide rod pin.  

Edited by CobrayCollector87

I did see the EZ buffers for way too much money. That's why I decided to make them. A jig would be the only way to go if someone wants to remove that tiny roll pin. It looked like a pain that I wasn't trying when I could make a buffer that didn't need it. These guns are very simple besides the couple things they made difficult. Lol

• 4 weeks later...

Cobraycollector87:

That would work. I don't have one of those to help. I have seen someone take small needle nose vice grips to hold the rod in a place you can get to the roll pin. I just made a template from my dried up one that broke across at the holes, measured the pin and spring and extraction pin with calipers and measured location without taking it apart. The extraction pin slides in without modification of the pad. I made a few that I cut the spring corner right out and also made the 2 hole pad but cut at an angle from the side to the spring hole. The buffer pad wraps around the spring, then line up the extractor pin and slide it in.  No removal required for the easy buffer or the 2 hole buffer. A guy with a full auto is going to try them out and let me know how they hold up when the government gives his gun back with the tax stamp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • CobrayCollector87 changed the title to WTB COBRAY PARTS accessories and catalogs
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...