SOLD FULLY TRANSFERABLE Group Industries UZI with box!

FineFirearms772

Up for sale is a Fully Transferable Group Industries Uzi HR4332 chambered in 9mm. This machine gun is in excellent condition with box and one mag! This Uzi is in our vault and ready for immediate Form 3 transfer to a dealer of your choice. ALL NFA RULES APPLY. Please feel free to reach out if you would like more details. Thank you! $21.5K

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7107.jpg

Edited by FineFirearms772

• 2 months later...

Could I speak with you about the uzi?  Im looking to purchase my firs MG, and am thinking about the uzi.  could i get more details about the uzi?  Is it a registered receiver?, Is there a barrel restrictor ring? Bolt block present, or removed? Thank you for any info you can provide. Also could i get more pics?

Thank you,

Chris Sietsema

On 11/13/2022 at 2:47 PM, csietsemaz said:

Could I speak with you about the uzi?  Im looking to purchase my firs MG, and am thinking about the uzi.  could i get more details about the uzi?  Is it a registered receiver?, Is there a barrel restrictor ring? Bolt block present, or removed? Thank you for any info you can provide. Also could i get more pics?

Thank you,

Chris Sietsema

Good afternoon Chris, 

This UZI sold awhile back.  My apologies for the confusion. I would be happy to discuss transferables with you if you send me a message I have a couple other guns in stock on form 3 ready to go. 

• FineFirearms772 changed the title to SOLD FULLY TRANSFERABLE Group Industries UZI with box!
  • Buddy H locked this topic