removed due to rareity of use. WTS: 9 m/m Swedish training rds for K SMG

RONINPA

… those 9mm rounds  training rounds for the Swedish K SMG. They are of Swedish origin and require a special barrel to function the SMG.  The bb’s are 5mm and are notorious for ruining 9mm barrels because the bullet disintegrates when you fire it and typically bounces down the barrel peening it.  I shoot them all the time thru my K, they generally bring 7-10 cents per round plus the clips are valuable because they kick ass for loading k and Suomi mags                                                                                                       .                                                                   

9mm n-c blanks.JPG

9 mm blanks box.JPG

Edited by RONINPA
update

did u get my reply,,,, 498 rds need your mailing address,,just fyi… those 9mm rounds you listed are training rounds for the Swedish K SMG. They are of Swedish origin and require a special barrel to function the SMG.  The bb’s are 5mm and are notorious for ruining 9mm barrels because the bullet disintegrates when you fire it and typically bounces down the barrel peening it.  I shoot them all the time thru my K, they generally bring 7-10 cents per round plus the clips are valuable because they kick ass for loading k and Suomi mags.. maybe not interested,!!???

9 mm blanks box.JPG

9mm n-c blanks.JPG

• 3 weeks later...