Good guy with a gun

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-indiana-mall-gunman-fired-231744905.html

First this piece of trash article mentioned the shooters name before the good guy and even has a pic of the shooter.  Wtf

15 seconds good guy with ccw ended it imagine.if he had not been there.  Exactly why supreme.court ruled the way it did.  Says he shot him 8 times times exactly why you need a hi capacity mag what if there were 2.

My hat is off to this guy and should make us all think.  I've carried a gun longer than. This hero has been alive and have never had to use it. God hope I don't ever.  At 22 showed a lot more courage than I might have at 22. 

This is the guy that deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom, not all the Hollywood liberals that Biden handed them out to.  I know we overuse the 'hero' word, but this guy is typical of the heros of WWII and all our other conflicts that found themselves in a situation where they were asked to rise above themselves and stand for what's right, protect their fellow man.  He's not been on any TV shows I'm aware of and maybe he likes it that way, and in this day and time its probably best or else he will be harrassed by the libs who bleed over the poor perp who was killed. It was remarkable that he hit 8 of 10 shots from 120 feet while under extreme duress, too bad he wasn't at Uvalde.    

This kid needs to stay low and out of the radar. NO INTERVIEWS NO NOTHING. Hero yes to us but not to many others.

For a change just STFU and let the cards fall in to play and walk away with your head up high...just for once. Too much

media makes too much hype. And then the barrage of negativity. Nobody listens to the positive side and only the negativity

is broadcasted. Let's stop feeding this garbage media because they will never mark him as a hero. Sad but true.

• Like 1

The sad part is that spree shooters family will come after said 22 year old for a wrongful death suit....sure hope that kid had USCCA insurance or something similar, he may need it. I’ve carried it for years and it’s cheap by comparison of what could happen. 

I also agree that he needs to keep a low profile for awhile. Slip back into the mix and go on about life. Stay out of the spot light as all it does is makes you an easy target, while making it nearly impossible to see where the next attack is coming from.