WTK: Maker of this 762x51 Ammo

Google says

"

Portuguese 7.62X51 made in 1967.  boxes are marked with German nomenclature, but if the headstamp on the brass is "FNM 67" it is Portuguese mfg. German would be "DAG" or "MEN".

"

Edited by mattnh

I dont see any FNM or anything that would indicate portuguese, It looks like german to me and the google fu I used said it was MEN german ammo, but I thought someone might have more details on maker and Value.

Not sure its really worth more than regular surplus M80 ball equal but given the market these days who knows.....I wish I had a few thousand rounds more of M80 ball ammo, mfg doesn't matter for belt fed guns, but I am not paying the stupid bull$shit inflated prices these days for ammo that has sat for 20-40 years.....aka old guys who hoarded up 30-06 at $0.10 per round, never owned anything in that caliber and now want $2.00 per rd.....same ones that go to CMP, buy everything up then gouge the price at the next gun show they setup at....