WTB: Non-Colt M16

far_right

I have a SGW "Stop Sign" transferable M16 with:

10.5" LMT flat top upper with SureFire FA556-212 Flash hider/adapter and Magpul MBUS rear sight

SureFire FA556-212 Suppressor

VLTOR Stock, Magpul MIAD grip

KNS Pins (Pin holes are tight)

Gun runs perfect unsuppressed, but needs a heavier buffer for the suppressor in F/A to slow the bolt speed.

$19,500 cash - buyer responsible for all transfer fees.

M42.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still looking?  I know your ad says non-Colt, but I have this converted SP1 I will be posting for sale later today...I am proceeding slowly as I haven't sold anything here before and don't want to screw it up.

It has 3SB parts in it now and an aftermarket barrel.

Here's the ad copy I'll be posting...let me know if you're interested.

WTS: Transferable M16, converted Colt AR15 Model SP1 with 3-shot burst parts installed.  Runs flawlessly.  This is an excellent condition shooter with low round count but it is not 100% original, with a non-Colt barrel and an M4 upper installed by the original owner.  The front sling swivel is missing and the rear sling swivel has been replaced with a commercial stud.

Currently in Las Vegas, Nevada on a NFA Trust Form 4.

$16,995 buyer pays transfer tax, shipping and insurance.

Images are available online at: https://imgur.com/a/OoJ6i

This is my first time selling on a forum so please ask if anything is unclear.  Additional photos can be taken if there is
anything you want to see in greater detail.

Paul, 702-338-5679
LnuUlFl

13 hours ago, paulpnevada said:

Silent Shooters who did the marking and anodizing on your gun, it looks great!  I need someone competent to re-do mine.

It's one of the lowers oly replaced before the ATF said that was not legal. See the A2 reinforcements? 

• Like 1