F/S/T cleaning up extras, MP40 C&R, ruger AC556F, C&R 191, reising and others

damcv62

Decided to work through some of the extra guns that have come in. Not selling everything, these are just doubles and or triples we have. Figured we would start with five or six and go from there. 

Always open to trades, would actually prefer that as cash doesn’t always buy the things we want. Top of the list is a transferable stoner, and transferable machine pistols. Always looking for pre May’s and post Samples, can get signed letters. Parts kits, beltfed parts, ammo is always welcome. Maybe a couple of pallets of PSA rifles. 

Would even consider a piece of commercial property or open land in PA, TX or SC. 

Forms of payment are cash, wire, check, gold, silver, other PM’s, crypto, credit card if you cover the 4%. Open to a payment plan as well. 

All guns are in stock and ready to transfer, we efile. 

Questions send a PM or sales @ tpimports.com

1. 240b DLO side plate gun-after searching for months for a 240 ended up with 3. Always seems to be the way. This one is only up for trade. Nice clean gun, is slated for all the US Ord upgrades, can be traded with or with out those. Sold

2. Ruger AC556F-13” blued side folder factory gun, nice clean shooter. Sold

3. FNC sear installed in side folder with 3 shot burst, host gun is a semi as is common. sold

4. Westinghouse 1919 C&R bring back, started life as a 1917 and was re-arsenaled at some point, wish she could talk and tell her stories. $37,000

5. Group industries 1918 BAR sold

6. Reising 45acp- $9,500

7. AR-18 on a converted AR-180- Sold

8. MP40 C&R war bring back-$32,000

9. S&W76 9mm one mag-$16,500

10. Colt M16A1 lower-nice gun but was drilled for old style colt 9mm mag block. Doesn’t affect function but does detract from the looks. sold

11. MP5K with Fleming H sear, host gun is on a HK SP89, host is a pistol so no issue moving sear around. $45,000(lots of other host guns, full size MP5, MP5SD, HK51, HK53, MP5/40, MP5/10, MP5SD/40)-sold

Other things in the last couple photos might become available as we work down the list. 

3D3F84BC-FDB4-4F1F-AEFC-A631ED87AE57.jpeg

Edited by damcv62
Updated sold

Hey there

I have a presample MPL with 9 mags Id consider trading for the reising. Have been looking for a RR UZI if so, do have a M11 .380 with suppressor (like new ) although I JUST got it.. havent even shot it yet but orginally was looking for an UZI. Anyway if anything sounds good to you let me know. Have a good one bud!

Jake 

7 hours ago, ironriver said:

Hey there

I have a presample MPL with 9 mags Id consider trading for the reising. Have been looking for a RR UZI if so, do have a M11 .380 with suppressor (like new ) although I JUST got it.. havent even shot it yet but orginally was looking for an UZI. Anyway if anything sounds good to you let me know. Have a good one bud!

Jake 

Hey Jake,

No Uzis that we are currently looking to sell. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...