Spares - Need help getting back in the loop.

Todd in VA

Hey, guys. It’s been years since I’ve browsed or posted on any NFA boards, or any sort of NFA community, and I feel a little out of touch. I need a little source guidance for some spare parts. I’ve broken 2 AR15 hammer retaining springs over the years, one recently, and it got me thinking, I don’t have any spare FCG parts for my RR. Who’s the resource for these sorts of things now a days? I know KHS style pins would negate this concern, but I’m not a fan.

I’ve seen a couple handles I recognize on here so far, and a whole lot I don’t. I’d appreciate helpful direction from anyone. 

Thanks!

Todd in VA

Definitely go to brownells and get the M16 fire control parts made my SCHMID TOOL & ENGINEERING CORP. Don’t let the cost fool you as they are very well made. The hammer retaining spring broke on my M16A2 RR  too so I bought a set. Honestly, This Schmid a better trigger. 

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. And the tip on schmid quality, thanks Navygunner. 
I know I can google sources for these, but I wanted to ask in case there was a go to we were supporting as a community. 

And as an excuse to reconnect with some of the old guard. I never learned so much as when I just read the conversations going on. 

Thanks again. 
Todd in VA-