FS: NIB S.W.D. M11/Nine (SPF) and S.W.D. M11-A1 (.380) SMGs

Esox

For Sale:  NIB S.W.D. M11/Nine (9mm) and NIB S.W.D. M11-A1 (.380) Submachine Guns

I have already paid the NFA transfer tax and moved these SMGs to my dealer located in Ohio (NFA Arms, Fairborn, OH).  They are ready to go to out of state on a Form 3 or direct to an Ohio resident on a Form 4 to try to beat the 41F deadline.  Each gun is new in box (NIB) and come as shown in the pictures with the OEM accessories in the box.

$7,950 each.  Buyers pays no sales tax (because I personally own them and I am not a business).  Buyers are responsible for appropriate legal shipping/insurance as required and any subsequent Form 4 transfer taxes. I may be open to a 50/50 payment schedule depending on the buyers situation or any interesting trades.

The M11/Nine and M11-A1 have arguable become the most versatile and still affordable (for now) subguns on the market due to the Lage Mfg. slow-fire Max-11 and Max-31 drum fed uppers, reliable Shockwave Z-Mags, and soon to be released Tungsten alloy bolts.  Of course, there was also the SABRE 5.56 upper and hopefully soon a refined/lighter weight Khimera  5.56 upper.  Please visit UziTalk.com to learn more about all of these if you are unfamiliar with them. Prices of M11/Nine's and M11-A1s are rising rapidly due to these add-ons...buy now and lock in your ownership today!  It may seem expensive now, but there is no better bang for your SMG buck and in a few years you will likely see much higher prices.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, additional detailed pictures, views of the BATFE Forms, 'proof of life' photos, etc.  Potential buyers are free to visit my dealer and inspect them in person upon request.

Email works best for me:  badIHATESPAM.mfr@gmail.com (remove the IHATESPAM part) but I am also more than happy to exchange phone numbers and talk in person.

Now for the pictures...

Here is the M11/Nine, arguably the most versatile of the MACs with uppers ranging from .22LR to 7.62x39 SABRE. It is an '86 built gun with serial number 86-00143xx.

M11-9_box_zpsbpbxpu6b.jpg

M11-9_SN_zpsga9gs8kf.jpg

Here is the M11-A1, my personal favorite due to its small size and versatility to run the 1800+rpm buzz gun stock .380 upper or slow fire Lage Max-31K 9mm drums. It is an '85 built gun with serial number 85-38009xx and has the larger S.W.D. magwell (not the smaller PS or RPB one) which allows you to run 9mm with the new Z-mags in the Lage Max-11A1/9 upper.  And yes, the Z-mags also work with .380 ammo too.

M11-A1_box_zpsjz8u4eps.jpg

M11-A1_SN_zps4whfsrdl.jpg

Edited by Esox
M11/9mm is sold
  • Like 1

I also just now remembered (duh!) that I have a brand new in the unopened box from Lage, Mfg. Max-11A1/9 flat-top slowfire upper available for the M11-A1 'baby mac'.  This allows you to convert your .380 buzz gun into a controllable 9mm smg.  Since the M11-A1 takes the Shockwave Z-mags, you can use the same mags for both calibers.

More information on the Lage upper can be found here:  http://www.max-11.com/max11A1.html#MAX11A1Upper

Package price for the M11-A1 and Max-11A1/9 flat top Lage upper is $8,600.

I will open the box tonight and take some pictures of the Lage upper and post them here.

v/r,

Esox

I will only sell the Lage upper separate if it does not get sold with the M11-A1.  If this happens, there are at least three people in the queue as of today who had previously contacted me about purchasing it.

This 9mm upper does indeed have the upgraded "high" metal fore-grip.  I did find the receipt as well since it was taped to the outside of the box.  I paid $881 for this setup years ago. I'd like to try to get my money back out of it. Of course, if someone offers me a "price I can't refuse" on the upper alone, then I'd sell it separately.

Here is a photo, and yes it does have the greenish shade parkerized finish:

Max11A1-9_zpsn71tc92y.jpg

Edited by Esox

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  I was presented an offer that I could not refuse on the Lage upper, so it is now sold and not available.

However, the purchaser of my upper has a lightly used Lage Max-31K Mk2 upper that he is looking to sell at a very reasonable price.  Please contact me if you are interested and I will pass along your information to the seller.

The M11-A1 is still for sale.  I have several standing offers, but I am not moving much on my price. I will give a preference to a more local buyer.

I bought the Lage Upper from Esox, and it was exactly as described; unfired and in perfect condition!

Overall, it was a very smooth transaction with excellent communication throughout. As well, Esox went out of his way to get the Upper to me as quickly as possible.

If I were in the market for an M11A1, I would not hesitate to buy the one he is selling. Esox is an honest and trustworthy guy. Buy from him with confidence!