WTS MG81Z True Matched Pair C&R Matching RARE $60,000 Updated Listing

Rory

I closed down my FFL last year and sold off all of my posties. The rest that i am moving is all boring title I stuff.  Except for my prized possession. 

Sadly the time has come to release this trophy back into the wild. The MG81z is a mythical beast, as rare as a unicorn... or at least a Sasquatch. 

This Twin is a true matched pair. Consecutive serial matching numbers set.Each side shoots at a blistering 1600 Rounds per minute. That is 3200 rounds per minute!!! I've never shot these as i just thought they were too pretty to shoot. I have about 3-400 links that will be included with the gun. 

The first 15 photos do not have the mg81z attachment point that ties the barrels together. in photo 15, I have a tie piece that will hook up to an m2 pintle. In photo 16 and 17 it is shown with the native mg81z tie piece. Both are included with the auction. Maybe you have a plane that you want to mount the gun to :)

The cone flash hiders are even more rare than the gun itself. They were used to make Han Solos blaster, so the few that hit the market, end up going to Star Wars reenactors/collectors for cubic dollars. 

A set this nice has not come to the public market, that I have seen, for at least 7 years if not longer. The price is $60,000. I am willing to do a 50/50 on payment. 50% down, remaining 50% when the paperwork clears NFA. 

C&R 2 stamp set. Because i have released my FFL, these will transfer out on 2 form 4s. Either to the FFL dealer in your State or direct to your C&R FFL. I am in Cincinnati Ohio. 

you can reach me at   rory dot benson at gmail dot com

or via phone

plenty of references available. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Edited by Rory
revising list of items for sale

QTY listed in first post is accurate to what is available

well, pending funds

edited this post to remove qty. remove any confusion. Everything listed in top post. 

Edited by Rory

• 2 weeks later...

A couple without licences wasted some time. Here is an updated list of what is currently available. 

Almost everything has been sold. 

Edited by Rory

• 1 year later...