WTS: Southern Tactical/Galil SAR SBR Tortort Hebrew Marked $1350ea

SouTac

We have for sale a Galil SAR with 1 35rd magazine for $1350ea. These are built by use here at Southern Tactical with a brand new Tortort Receiver. We use brand new Barrels that are some of the best we can find. We use a American Trigger group. So this is 922R Compliant with any magazines that you want.  The rest of the gun we use original Israeli parts. This is about as close as most of us will get to a real full auto SAR. You may see a little wear on the plastic as there are as we received them. We have added the original Hebrew markings with the Laser Engraver. We built a small run of these and being that the kits are so hard to find now don't know how many more we can do. This will come with a full one year warranty. These are test fired on the range a magazine each to make sure there is no problems.  We will take a Business Check,Wire Transfer Or CC with 3% added All Major Credit Cards.  ALL NFA RULES Apply!!! Shipping will be $35 dollars for ground. These are on a form 2 and ready to go on a efile form 3 directly to your dealer. We have about ten in this run. Alot of time and care was put into to these.

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Edited by SouTac
New Batch Add Pictures
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 8:51 PM, SouTac said:

All Galil In the First Batch are shipped and on the way should have anther batch by mid June. I'm sorry for the delay had a little learning curve on the first run.

I paid you for one back in April, I have yet to receive mine from the first batch . I sent you several text messages asking for a tracking information, which never gets answered. Man you need to communicate if there is delay in making them , if there are problems with functioning, I am reasonably understanding person . It’s been a week since your post, I am still patiently waiting.

Edited by Saab95v6

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve done 100’s thousands of dollars on here. I posted that message as a warning to people to protect my good name. I think my message email has been hacked. Please call 804-380-0476 or email southerntacticalva@gmail.com

On 6/7/2022 at 8:41 PM, SouTac said:

If there is a magazine missing please PM me your address and we will make that happen.

I did PM and email , but it’s been  more than a month gone by , and have yet to receive the mag . I just went ahead and purchased Galil mags somewhere else . Please don’t send one , just donate it to someone who needs it .

Sir i want to apologize my account got hacked on here and we weren't getting a lot of our PM's I had to change my password. Sadly one customer was scammed. You can see me posting in the fraud section about this and on here to warn people. I will gladly send you a magazine. I didn't get your PM>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay guys we have sold over 50 of these SBR and have come to the end of the pile of kits we have (6) SBR Rifles left. We have another small run coming in a few months but the price will be higher as the cost of these kits has gotten crazy. So if you want one grab them now!!! Not a sales pitch just the true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SouTac changed the title to WTS: Southern Tactical/Galil SAR SBR Tortort Hebrew Marked $1350ea