Semi - auto Vickers

Life is requiring some changes.  For sale is a virgin, unfired semi-auto Vickers built by Midwest.  I've had it a couple of years now and been just looking at it, never fired.  No scratches, etc.  Ships in it's original, great shape transit chest (interior is good, no busted blocks), tripod included in this sale and 16 cloth original Vickers belts.  Everything is heavy, FTF is awesome will drive a couple hrs to make that happen.  If it ships, honestly would prefer LTL I think and I'll build a crate for it.  Vickers kits are now about $4K, tripods $2K+, belts $40+ each, build cost $2.5K plus the wait.

Selling at $10,500 (plus shipping if applicable).  Major bank cashier's check, cash during FTF or USPS MO only.

Will sit here for a few days to a week then off to GB or RIA.  Would rather sell here and give a kick-back to the site.

rear.jpg

chest.jpg

front 3 qrtr.jpg

left side.jpg

chest 4.jpg

rear2.jpg

chest 3.jpg

chamber.jpg

rt side.jpg

tripod sundial.jpg

tripod.jpg

chest 2.jpg

top cover.jpg

This has been listed on GB for $10K.  If you want it for that I will honor it and end the auction unless someone on GB places a bid, then I am stuck.  I dropped the price a little because the buyer over on GB will pay the GB fees.    Thanks for all the views.  

• 4 months later...