WTS: HK burst compression rods

Harrybeachdog

ALL SOLD  More available 8-15-22

If you wanted one and didn't get one, send me a message. I'll be getting more made and I'll let you know when they're available.

Hey all, broke a couple of stamped OEM HK burst wheel compression rods and couldn't find any replacements, so I had a machinist friend of mine EDM some and then grind them to the right thickness. Made out of S7 tool steel, a MUCH better version of what's stamped from factory. $100 each seems to be going rate. ALL SOLD Have 8 to sell.  6 Left. 4 Left. 3 Left. 1 Left. 

More available now!

PXL_20220403_194935176.jpg

Edited by Harrybeachdog
Qty available

All accounted for. Based off the response from multiple people, I will most likely get another run of them done. I know I hunted for a while for mine before doing this, so I understand how frustrating this part is. If you want one and didn't get one feel free to shoot me a message here and I'll let you know when I've got more. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I really should find where to offer up my free time in the forums. I have a pair of EDMs that barely get used by industry standards. I have made a few extractors here and there for people but I did not realize when I joined the forum but well EDM lent itself to some do these parts. 
Lee

Edited by RevolverJockey

4 hours ago, G&G ESQ said:

I would like to buy one (1) please. DM inbound and Thank You Sir. 

Replied

4 hours ago, RevolverJockey said:

I really should find where to offer up my free time in the forums. I have a pair of EDMs that barely get used by industry standards. I have made a few extractors here and there for people but I did not realize when I joined the forum but well EDM lent itself to some do these parts. 
Lee

I've mostly met people for this kind of stuff through local gunsmiths or shops. Getting friendly with them means they'll recommend you when they can't be the solution for their customers. Having EDM's sitting around is a good problem to have, though!

Edited by Harrybeachdog