Anyone Familiar With Machine Gun Brothers Inc in Florida

Sempfi1

Anyone done business with these guys before?   They have a gun I am interested in but did not answer my online inquiry about it.  Cannot find a Facebook page, any social media or BBB page on them to check reviews which seems odd.  Any Florida SOT's familiar with this business, good, bad?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ryo said:

Possibly other way around since Ruben sells things on consignment.. And sometimes not even in his inventory. 

Just curious, what is your basis for this statement?  I've known and done business with Ruben for more than a couple decades and I've never heard this.  My understanding is Ruben doesn't list anything until it's in his physical possession. 

Other vendors, to their own admission, such as Midwest Tactical on the other hand, do in fact broker and list machine guns not in stock / their possession.

Actually there was a sale on Sturmgewehr of a MAC11 which he didn't have in his possession because it was listed here and less than a month later listed on both here and on Sturmgewehr. It was confirmed by the owner. It was less than a year ago. In fact Ruben posted the exact same photos in his sales email taken by the owner. 

I'm not saying he is bad or lying. People seem to like dealing with him. 

11 hours ago, Ryo said:

Actually there was a sale on Sturmgewehr of a MAC11 which he didn't have in his possession because it was listed here and less than a month later listed on both here and on Sturmgewehr. It was confirmed by the owner. It was less than a year ago. In fact Ruben posted the exact same photos in his sales email taken by the owner. 

I'm not saying he is bad or lying. People seem to like dealing with him. 

you might be confusing Ruben with Midwest Tactical.  I am aware of the Mac11 (2 actually) that were both listed recently here, and on MWT, simultaneously.

Ruben's website says in his listings that the item is in stock in his Miami vault.

In fact, the listing I linked in my original reply, (from Machine Gun Brother's website) says the HK is in stock in their Miami vault.

However they (MG Brothers) are not located in Miami, but Ruben is.

Edited by shiklg

I found the clowns in question the other day while browsing machine gun related websites. I was thinking about writing to warn the people here, but got caught up doing something else.

These dudes are first degree scammers. 

And for what it's worth, I could not locate their supposed FFL on the ATF list. 

-KristopherH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86

• 3 weeks later...

I am gene jerome the owner of the corporation machine gun brothers inc. , this site is 100% a scam and not even my domain name that i own. However they are using all my personal information that is public access on there fake site. Ive already notified police and spoke to atf to try and get the site taken down. Hopefully they can get it down before someone loses there money to these people. So please no one try to purchase anything from this site. 

On 3/30/2022 at 0:27 AM, Gene jerome said:

I am gene jerome the owner of the corporation machine gun brothers inc. , this site is 100% a scam and not even my domain name that i own. However they are using all my personal information that is public access on there fake site. Ive already notified police and spoke to atf to try and get the site taken down. Hopefully they can get it down before someone loses there money to these people. So please no one try to purchase anything from this site. 

What a nightmare.  Hope you get that all sorted out with those scammers.

On 3/6/2022 at 5:15 PM, Sempfi1 said:

Anyone done business with these guys before?   They have a gun I am interested in but did not answer my online inquiry about it.  Cannot find a Facebook page, any social media or BBB page on them to check reviews which seems odd.  Any Florida SOT's familiar with this business, good, bad?

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your kind words. 

This is a Scam, they are using my pictures and I have contacted Secret Service and ATF they told me it was a fake website in Eastern Europe. And there is very little they can do. We are not brokers, everything on my website is in my possession and you are welcome to come see it in Miami, FL. 

By the way if you see people asking for Crypto as payment, Run away. 

Thank you, Ruben

• Like 1