Golden Tiger 7.62x39 ammo 1000 round/full cases

Ken B in NH

Hi all,

I ended up selling my AK because it was standard Century Arms junk that was more trouble than it was worth.  I have a few thousand rounds of sealed Golden Tiger 7.62x39.  I am thinking that a local purchase makes more sense than trying to ship this stuff.  I'll drive to meet someone in the area.  $400 for a case seems reasonable.  This is nice new ammunition that hasn't sat in a basement for 40 years.  I recently lost my job and really need the money right now as bills are looming.  I don't anticipate getting another AK any time soon.  I can send pics.  I don't have an image hosting site yet.  

I just read some of the UPS shipping guidelines and if I understand them properly, I'd also to do this ammo for $400 plus shipping to the lower '48.  I didn't know they had a flat rate service and were still okay with ammunition.  If I read it correctly, it should be 20 to 25 per box to ship.  I would of course put a ton of tape on the box to reinforce it against the UPS drivers that seems to treat packages like shot putts.

Ken

Edited by Ken B in NH
added shipping option and lowered price