WTS - CPS L2A3 Sterling

nuge

This is an L2A3 Sterling built by CPS Co on a DLO receiver.  CPS Co has offered a VERY limited supply of recreated 1958 Sterling L2A3s over the past several years.  Detailed to perfection, this unit is offered with fully guaranteed reliability and functionality.  It is also probably the most beautiful L2A3 you will encounter.  No crackle finish here. The package includes a professional presentation case and is accompanied by 4 original magazines, an original bayonet, strap and certificate of endorsement by none other than David Howroyd, Director of Manufacturing at the Sterling Dagenham plant back in the day.  This is the best specimen of a shooter/collector NFA firearm that I have ever owned.  I am the original owner.  A video of it in operation is available upon request.  It is on a Form4 in Arizona. I will pay for the first transfer.  All funds up front – wire only.  Please email me at nfa@aznuge.com to purchase or to ask any questions. 

Photos

Edited by nuge
  • Like 1

Please Do NOT Delete your prices ……

This is an L2A3 Sterling built by CPS Co on a DLO receiver.CPS Co has offered a VERY limited supply of recreated 1958 Sterling L2A3s over the past several years.Detailed to perfection, this unit is offered with fully guaranteed reliability and functionality. It is also probably the most beautiful L2A3 you will encounter. No crackle finish here. The package includes a professional presentation case and is accompanied by 4 original magazines, an original bayonet, strap and certificate of endorsement by none other than David Howroyd, Director of Manufacturing at the Sterling Dagenham plant back in the day.This is the best specimen of a shooter/collector NFA firearm that I have ever owned. I am the original owner.A video of it in operation is available upon request.It is on a Form4 in Arizona. I will pay for the first transfer. $20,000 plus $200 shipping. All funds up front – wire only.Please email me at nfa@aznuge.com to purchase or to ask any questions.

• Like 2