Trust to SOT E-Forms Question / Issue NEEd HELP

Austringer

I've had a NFA trust with a few DDs and MGs housed in it.  I sold a M79 and I'm trying to transfer the M79 from my NFA Trust to my FFL/SOT and eforms is not giving me the option to enter Trust as the Transfree and forces me to select my FFL/SOT.  It does not give me an option to enter the Trust info manually.  I'm a type 1 FFL/SOT and if I remember correctly the ATF will allow one or two DD transfers through a Non-DD dealer.  I've tried calling NFA branch in WVa to see if they could help me out with the eForm. 

Also, If I remember correctly, the transfer would be done on a form 4 from me to my FFL/SOT then from there to the other dealer and then to end buyer.  Can I transfer it directly from the trust to the out of state SOT?   I've done several incoming NFA transfers but not from my personal collection to out of state for a non C&R firearm.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Jason

1 hour ago, mattnh said:

You should file a F4 from your trust directly to the out of state FFL/SOT.  No reason to add an additional transfer to your local FFL/SOT…

btw, you can’t efile this

I did some more research and came to the same conclusion you stated above.  Thanks for getting back with me.  Been in c3 since the mid 1990s but only a SOT for the last 2 years.   Thanks again.