Need help identifying this parts kit

Bill in Bama

AS part of an estate of a deceased Vietnam Vet I've been loaned this parts kit to identify, evaluate, and possibly sell for the relatives.  I think it is a Czech SA 24 sub gun but I'm no expert on them so please help me with this.  There are some other parts but I don't think everything (besides a complete tube) is included but there is a bakelite handguard, part of a broken grip, and maybe a trigger assembly.  

SA 24.jpg

SA 24 bbl.jpg

OK, yeah, the 24 had a wooden stock and the 26 the folding wire stock.  So mine is a 26, thanks for the help.  I'm trying to sort through the box of assorted parts I have to identify everything that goes with the VZ 26.  I have the foregrip and half of the pistol grip, its broken.  Anyone selling these parts kits or a complete transferrable or pre-sample of this, I've never seen one offered that I recall?

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bill in Bama said:

Upon closer inspection,  isn't that a stock peeking out on the lower right of the picture, justleft of the barrel?  I think so.

Yes your right.. in that case is hiding a stock.

The first photo though did not have one. I'm assuming these are like 3 kits.

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly don't know what all is there, I just took the pic as I was inspecting everything in the estate.  Should I get another chance to view it I will look more closely.  I've made an offer on all the gun-related items, just waiting on the executors (yes, two sisters are both executors of the estate) to make a decision.