Empty shelf survey a la Bonehead Biden, state by state......

R.L.

So what do the store shelves look like where you live? Been to many small guns shops here in Maine.. Absolutely no ammo to speak of. Some not even opening for business. No Stock to sell.

Seeing a lot of people on Uncle Henry's who are digging up grandpa's boxed and unboxed 50-75 yo ammo. Some in the original boxes!

No 9mm, .45, 30/06,308 an more importantly to me right now no 450 Marlin! Can't find a box for sale.

Great if you're a collector, but who's going to shoot collectable ammo?

The Walmart super center in Skowhegan has about 1/3 of it's shelves empty. Food like Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage that used to come in 2lb tubes, not available anymore. Only 1lb tubes at 2lb prices. While it lasts in small batches. Entire shelves of raw chicken...gone.

Don't remember ever seeing store shelves this poor.

Yep these commies are saving the planet by starving it's inhabitants.

Welcome to the NEW RESET.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
typo

I was at North 40 Outfitters a couple of weeks ago, they had quite a bit of ammunition. It wasn't a great deal, but it wasn't priced out of sight, either. 

I get my ammo almost exclusively on the internet. I've got a source in the South Central part of the US who always seems to have the best ammo at the most reasonable prices. If he doesn't have it, nobody does. 

-KristopherH

The manufacturers are making all the ammo that they can sell. 9mm, 223, 308. When the supply gets caught up, they will make other caliburs. 450Marlin is probably on the bottom of their list. If you want to shoot the gun, you are going to have to buy someones overprice and rare ammo. Internet search is likely the only answer.

I was at Atwoods(farm store) this morning and they have a ton of guns and a fair amount of ammo. I picked up a Springfield hellcat for my wife $500 out the door! They have a pile of ars they said they've had since before the BS started. The gun shops are pretty bare though. 

We're new to Bartlesville(OK) so I'm still searching everything out.

R.L. send me a list of what all you are hunting and I'll see what I can find, I'm traveling all over the west for work so I can most likely find at least some of it! 

I don't necessarily think that the left is starving us yet.. unless you count some of the 23+ million new shooters who bought firearms for their own safety. This is a good thing since they will be less inclined to vote anti-gun if they are more familiar with them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...