1918 BAR Winchester

ThompsonMonkey

1918 Browning BAR Winchester manufacture. Good bore and very good condition. Wood excellent with very slight buttstock check common on these guns.Correct W marked barrel with date of 10-18. Gun will be available for inspection at the SAR show Friday and Saturday 12-3 and 12-4. C&R eligible and registered on a form 4.$50K Photo's available  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 0:54 PM, ThompsonMonkey said:

1918 Browning BAR Winchester manufacture. Good bore and very good condition. Wood excellent with very slight buttstock check common on these guns.Correct W marked barrel with date of 10-18. Gun will be available for inspection at the SAR show Friday and Saturday 12-3 and 12-4. C&R eligible and registered on a form 4.$50K Photo's available  

This still available? I'm new to the site? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay....Summer is here and someone needs a  BAR for therer collection. This Winchester is on a form 4 and available now.$50K buyer pays Form 4 fee. RIA just listed a Winchester 1918 in there August 26 auction (looks to perfect for a combat gun) that has a estimate of 55K to 85K . This could be your chance to get a fair price a on great warhorse . PM me for pictures.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Okay RIA just sold on the 26th of last month a 1918 Winchester with some accessories for............$105750................ I am assuming this  includes the buyers premium but probably not the state sales tax. I think my Winchester is looking like a very good buy. It will be a the Big Sandy shoot in Arizona in the third week end of October.      

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...