WTS: Original WW2 German ZF4, ZF K 43, and ZF41 Scopes (Matching Can!!)

BoomDoc

WTS: Original WW2 German ZF4, ZF K 43, and ZF41 Scopes (Matching Can!!)

I have several very nice WW2 German optics available for sale. Please refer to the detailed descriptions below. I have extensive detailed photos of each available, please contact me if interested in additional images. Contact me as detailed below with any questions or orders. 

Price: As noted

Payment: Paypal plus the fee or Venmo 

Shipping: Actual Cost

Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

Cross Posted

Optics:

ZF41 PACKAGE WITH MOUNT, CAN, AND SHADES

This ZF41 is in great cosmetic shape and includes both front and rear eye shades. It is marked CAG indicating production by Swarovski Optik of Austria. The body of the scope is marked with a “+” showing minor remnants of blue paint indicating lubrication for cold weather climates. Both lenses are in great shape but the optics are very dark. The tube does however transmit light. A minor rehab / cleaning should get it back to like new operational condition. Condition wise the scope is fantastic and would easily rate at 95% +. Fore and rear sun / rain shades are included. The mount is a duv marked example and is in similarly fantastic condition. It is serial numbered and matches the storage can. The scope can is in very nice condition and is in Afrika Corps tan as shown in the photos. It is missing it’s original buckle but I do have a spare that will be included if I can locate it. All together a very nice and rather scarce grouping. 

Price: $1200

XZyOHAS.jpg

1iyn58X.jpg

toEJ9K1.jpg

hf2J9Za.jpg

T6VLdqC.jpg

9nZ74iZ.jpg

bqiKUXY.jpg

9746gtn.jpg

ZF K 43 With Rubber Eye Cup

This optic is a late war example as produced by Opticotechna GmbH, Prerau (Czechoslovakia), and marked “dow”. The body bears SN 47052 and also features a blue triangle indicating lubrication for use in cold weather climates. The optics are crystal clear with very strong cross hairs. Opticotechna scopes were provided to both BLM and Walther for use on their G/K43 rifles. These ZF K 43 marked optics are scarce and represent the tail end of war time production at dow (after December of ’44). 

Price: $900

yja6rqa.jpg

NgxxdMR.jpg

R7ahdEb.jpg

3orLPt7.jpg

3fVlYHO.jpg

mRYEZLZ.jpg

ZF 4

This optic, like the other, was made by Opticotechna GmbH, Prerau (Czechoslovakia), and is appropriately marked “dow”. This unit bears the same blue cold weather triangle and is serial numbered 25868. A rubber eye cup is included but it features a tear along one side. The lenses are in perfect shape and the optics are nice and clear with strong cross hairs. This would be a perfect addition to either a BLM or Walther production G/K43 as dow optics were provided to each manufacturer. 

Price: $800

ghnubcz.jpg

yfSpZpb.jpg

EddHICt.jpg

sTkFbGT.jpg

GY34rsh.jpg

Yo53kzU.jpg

ARQUI57.jpg

Zbfnamu.jpg

Edited by BoomDoc

• 1 month later...