WTS: Eagle Industries 300 Round 7.62 Linked Ammunition Feeder Bag (M240, M60, ETC.) - REDUCED TO $100

WTS: Eagle Industries 300 Round 7.62 Linked Ammunition Feeder Bag (M240, M60, ETC.)

I have several excellent condition (as new) Eagle Industries 300 round 7.62 ammunition feeder bags available for sale. These bags are designed as light weight linked ammunition pouches that are perfect for belt fed machine guns like the M240 and M60 (or any other 7.62 belt fed). The bags are made of coyote tan 1000D cordura nylon and feature an internal divider which allows it to feed from either side. Each side has a closure flap which buckles down for transport or secures up with velcro for use. The main flap is secured with 2 heavy duty buckles and offers total protection to the interior from debris. The rear side of the pouch features 2 heavy duty D rings which allow use of the included HK style padded shoulder strap. There is also an integrated carrying handle on the top if you do not wish to use the strap. 

These are easily the best option I have found for transporting and shooting 7.62 belts on the go. They are easy to pack, easy to grab, and easy to use (the best of all worlds). I have tested these with .308 / 7.62, 7.62x54R, .223 / 5.56, and 7.62x39 belts and they work perfectly with each making them ideal not only for M240s and M60s but also with the M249, Fightlite AR15 upper, PKM, RPD, and all similar platforms. The separated interior does allow for use of 2 different belts allowing for the option of transport and use of 2 unique types of ammunition in one container (ideal for range use). 

Dimensions: 7” x 12” x 3.5”

**These bags have become increasingly difficult to find lately, I do not expect to find any more in quantity**

Price: HOLIDAY REDUCTION !! - $100 each

Payment: Paypal gift / friends & family, Venmo, USPS Money Order, Check

Shipping: Actual Cost

Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

2omoi0b.jpg

ECrpFRA.jpg

aeHLYhc.jpg

fZcukr4.jpg

P2j4t4i.jpg

GglVmqh.jpg

Fy3scjt.jpg

t230chh.jpg

twsKV75.jpg

qZz2YoL.png

Cross posted

Edited by BoomDoc