Dscheid NFA Investments

Baboon

I just wanted to say this is a stand up outfit. I had earlier bought one of their H&K cleaning stands, only to see them listed $20.00 cheaper @ a later date. An e-mail to them about the prices change resulted in a quick refund of the difference. 

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to contact us regarding the lower price. we went back thru PayPal and refunded the difference to all who purchased.

Thanks again and enjoy the New Sturmgewehr web site, this is working out better than I could imagine.

We also have the new HK 9mm Vise Block (see this in Parts & Acc. page) available and working out better than expected:

A vise block Sturm.jpg

Dennis is a great guy. Although I've not yet bought anything from him or sold anything to him, I have spoken with him on the phone a couple of times and he is a knowledgable and friendly individual. There are a lot of scammers lurking out there but we have a ton of good guys on this board and we all watch out for each other. Dennis is definitely one of the good ones.