LICHTENBERG UZI EPOXY INLAY STOCK

I just bought a transferable Uzi and decided I wanted a wood stock. I could not find a stock that was in good shape so I bought a surplus one to refinish. Rather than just sand and refinish a surplus stock and decided to do a Lichtenberg burn into the stock after a complete sand. 

00ux4VoFQ9iHVmNsfVrbVQ.07xar5gEyFroFQ7ZL

once the Lichtenberg burn was complete I cleaned the burn out and begin laying a blue epoxy into the burns.

00ux4VoFQ9iHVmNsfVrbVQ.07xar5gEyFroFQ7ZL

with the epoxy inlayed I  sanded the stock back down

OuONmu9XS_SWYADElKBepA.-gUGIIPwZWooA0N32

once the stock was sanded down I finished the stock with a automotive clear coat

qea1pmSiSDKhA95UXXJNUQ.nxMAH6Q0NtyvP50LnqGHzRtbrSD6V-x459G_cSA.2_DMpxrDTiDWlZb4j

I have had a lot of people comment on it and my question is, would anyone want a stock like this for there firearm? If so what would it be worth to you (is it worth making these? It does take a lot of time)

Nice work and cool design. That stuff can be tricky to work with and get right. I built a dining table out of a fallen oak on the property. My wife hated it but my daughter in law loved it so she and my son took it home. I learned a lot of tricks about the acrylic epoxy.

Did you have much trouble with air bubbles?

OGG