WTK Value: M2 Carbine transferable disconnector on form-4

GoNoGo

Looking to value my Sendra Corp M2 Carbine sear (disconnector) that’s on a form-4, I’m an individual.

I see a similar sear with host rifle selling for $14,995 on Dealer NFA’s website.

Does $11,000 for my Sendra Corp’s sear (no rifle) sound about right?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by GoNoGo

On 6/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, GoNoGo said:

Looking to value my Sendra Corp M2 Carbine sear (disconnector) that’s on a form-4, I’m an individual.

I see a similar sear with host rifle selling for $14,995 on Dealer NFA’s website.

Does $11,000 for my Sendra Corp’s sear (no rifle) sound about right?

Thanks in advance.

Three things to consider here: 

1.) DealerNFA always commands a premium. This is because Ruben sells only the finest machineguns and his customer service is stellar. The average seller is not going to be able to command the same price that Ruben does. 

2.) Your registered part is selling by itself, no rifle included. Are you including the other M2 specific parts in your sale? 

3.) As you are an individual, this registered part may have as many as two Form 4 transfers: one from you to an out of state dealer and one from the dealer to the purchaser. This is going to add time to the process and if it doesn't seem like a good deal to the buyer, they may look elsewhere.

My advice to you would be to figure out the absolute minimum you will take for your registered part. Add to that value and negotiate down if you have to. If your absolute minimum isn't met, keep the part or re-evaluate what you are willing to take. 

-KristopherH

• Like 1