Question on forum rules regarding sale

MKM

I think which ever one has the earlier date code.. Though you should sell to me first. :D (I really but your stuff)

Some items sold I've never seen a I'll take it post. 

Ive seen some posts where they explicitly say that they have to post I'll take it and then private message, then the post trumps.. But that is up to the seller. 

Note that this is my opinion and not the forum. 

Edited by Ryo

I prefer an I'll take it posted to the thread so there's no misunderstandings for that very reason but on this site a lot of buyers seem to want to remain anonymous and do everything via PM so I've sold both ways.

But then there's the buyers who think "PM sent" means they have some sort of dibs to scare off any other interested parties even while they're trying to negotiate the sh#$ out of the asking price... 9_9

On 3/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, b_san said:

But then there's the buyers who think "PM sent" means they have some sort of dibs to scare off any other interested parties even while they're trying to negotiate the sh#$ out of the asking price... 9_9

Those Guys: PM Sent 

Other Guys: Oh shit. I'll take it!!! Sending FFL/SOT and payment now!!!

:D 

1 hour ago, Ryo said:

If someone is still negotiating and another person pops on and says I'll take it. In my book, the I'll take it wins. 

What if your negotiating exta stuff to add on? That doesn't make sense.

you also have "Ill take it guys" that don't take it, never follow up, follow up 3 days later, or they don't read the add want to give a payment you don't take.

After selling on numerous boards, the first guy to get me a payment, gets it.