WTS: Excellent Condition Preban Fabrique Nationale FN FNC Sporter Paratroopers w/Tons of Extras!!

Venerable

Up for grabs today is a rare, all numbers matching, excellent condition, Preban FN Model FNC Sporter chambered in .223 and produced by Fabrique Nationale in Belgium.  This is the paratrooper version with the folding metal buttstock. Please note that a FN SAW 249 grip has been installed and is included as is the original grip and tool kit.  This rifle has very minimal use as seen in the photos.  I was told that less than 50 rounds has made its way through the barrel and it certainly shows.  Please review the photos and judge for yourself.  I could not find any scratches or marks on this rifle.  The bore is mirror bright and even the selector shows no wear.  This is a much nicer, cleaner rifle than the FNC that recently sold for $7,500 on Gunbroker and that was a fixed stock model without all the extras.  I am including a number of additional parts, magazines and other extras with this package.   Included is the following:

• Original 30 Round Magazine
  • Original Bayonet & Scabbard
  • Brand New 100 Round Beta C Drum
  • 2 (10) round Magazines
  • 6 Brand New FN 30 Round Magazines
  • SAW 249 grip 
  • L1A1 Sight Cover
  • FN Cocking Handle
  • Sling
  • Buttcap
  • FN Scope Mount O-ring
  • FN Bipod Spring
  • FN Cocking Handle
  • Elastic Pin Headless Assembly Bipod GPMG
  • FN Wrench
  • FN Beach Towel
  • FNC Manual, Lock and Assembly Guide
  • FN FNC Pin & Marketing Literature
  • FN Hard Case

Price is $8,500.00 and includes shipping, handling and insurance.  Must ship to an FFL.  I accept certified checks, money orders, personal checks (held until clear) and credit cards (+ 3%).  NO TRADES, please.  First PM saying "I'll take it" gets it.  Thank you.

FNC Fullsize # 1.jpg

FNC Import Mark & Selector.jpg

FNC Buttstock # 1.jpg

FNC Buttstock # 2.jpg

FNC Barrel # 1.jpg

FNC Barrel # 2.jpg

FNC Import Mark & Selector.jpg

FNC Receiver and Handguard.jpg

FNC Receiver and Handguard # 2.jpg

FNC Original Grip.jpg

FNC Magazines.jpg

Beta Drum # 2.jpg