WTB Swd M11 nine m11/9

Schwartzer

Good choice.  They are good shooting guns, and lots of upgrades are available as well.

Better get it fast though, prices on these have really started moving up fast, with no real end in sight.  Glad I got mine when I did. :-)

Good luck with your search.

3 hours ago, 911turbo said:

what are you seeing for asking prices? machinegunpriceguide says six thousand two hundred but i am not finding any for that low maybe around seven thousand?

Remember that Machinegunpriceguide tracks trends and historical sales  (based on previous data), and not day to day pricing (there is a lag).  The Lage uppers have had a positive effect on M11 pricing, since they have increased the versatility, and since M11s are at the lower end of the NFA price tier, they have also attracted a lot of attention from folks wanting to beat the extra hassles of 41P.

13 minutes ago, aalbert said:

Remember that Machinegunpriceguide tracks trends and historical sales  (based on previous data), and not day to day pricing (there is a lag).  The Lage uppers have had a positive effect on M11 pricing, since they have increased the versatility, and since M11s are at the lower end of the NFA price tier, they have also attracted a lot of attention from folks wanting to beat the extra hassles of 41P.

Very accurate observation.  41P is affecting NFA market severely now.  Even all my buddies wanting to purchase whatever they can before the 41P.

Post 41P deadline would be a interesting point. 

Where do you live? I went to SAR show east, there was many deals to be had. I bought two MAC's and a M16 and there was quite a few more I'd have liked to have picked up. Mac's any where from $4500-7000. At least 20 sitting on tables. 

I have seen the items on gun broker and i am watching them. The buy it now prices are way out of my budget. Im looking for bare bones and magazines. Im in no rush. Im out by the coast. I missed the scara show. Where was the SAR show? Would love to go to knob creek but not possible for me this year. 

Edited by Schwartzer