R.L.

Anyone else here getting hammered

9 posts in this topic

with this winter blizzard? Wind is blowing 30-50 mph, sideways sleet, ice and snow are kicking our ass right now.

Snow flakes as big as .50 pieces coming down right now.

Winter is here up North.

R.L.

We are supposed to get hit on the West side of Michigan this week. Not as bad as you out there thou...

Would love to see a pic 

Matt

6 hours ago, R.L. said:

with this winter blizzard? Wind is blowing 30-50 mph, sideways sleet, ice and snow are kicking our ass right now.

Snow flakes as big as .50 pieces coming down right now.

Winter is here up North.

R.L.

Our winter has been, shall we say, mild this year. We saw temperatures of 40 or higher for over half of January.

I think we might have a snowstorm coming in the next few days. 

-Kristopher

17 below zero right now. Supposed to drop to 31 below later tonight. No wind chill, unless you are up in the hills. Dead calm here in the valley. Overall been a mild winter though. This is about the first 30 below stuff we've seen this winter.

Only got to 6F below here in Solon, Maine. but a dry 6 below.

The wind is what makes it feel worse.

Looks like they downgraded the storm, we're digging out today.

NJ got 30+ inches of snow. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving state!!

R.L.

Dang you guys get your snow in feet! Lol here in Tulsa I always want a big snow maybe 15 inches or something that’s like record material here. But after seeing what it does to a city when you guys get snow I don’t want none of that.  

Every since I bought some badass chains for my suburban it hasn’t done squat and I’ve bought two different sets of tires and keep having to get same size tires because my chains that I’ll never use won’t work anymore! :)) :))) ain’t life fun 

Come to Texas, no electricity for 83 hours.... and the lake froze over on Lake Worth. Ice fishing 15 minutes from downtown Ft. Worth. Yep that's Loop 820 in the background.

3j08RRcM_o.jpg

faster reply e mail: hensley.t.d@gmail.com

No power blows. I have 3 portable generators from 8.5-14K watts and a liquid cooled 24 KW Kohler  for the entire house and shop.  Up here we lose power practically every storm.

Last time it was 8 long days before we had main power back.

If you do buy a generator, don't buy a Generac, total junk.. If you buy a portable, buy a Northern Star from Northern Tool. Copper wound, Hondo 22hp engine on the larger models.

I used 2--13.5KW units every day for years in my drilling biz, very dependable. Only burned a capacitor once , after a drill got hung up and the breaker didn't blow. $125 installed.to repair, Otherwise bullet proof.

There was a lot of talk this happened due to China being allowed access to our power grid again,....as in sabotage  All thanks to that pedophile fucker in the W.H.?

Also hearing a lot about too much major investment and dependency on gay green energy.

Like the results f the 2020 election, we'll never know the truth.

R.L