WTS: COLT SOCOM BARREL - NEW - 11.5" COMMANDO HRT BARREL

Ideal for collectors & investment grade machineguns. They are cross posted on various websites so first come first served. Not motivated to sell for less. IM is best. 

Cage code marked out of the wrapper, unfired, includes barrel nut, front sight base & threaded muzzle. I cant remember the date code but I think it's 03/19, 1 available,   $ 415.00 shipped to the lower 48 states Priority Mail with tracking. 

PrHwbKCy_o.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C MP marked out of the wrapper with barrel wick, includes barrel nut, front sight base & threaded muzzle, I cant remember the date code but I think it's 08/03, if it's important to you contact me, 2 available. $ 1115.00 each shipped to the lower 48 states Priority Mail with tracking.

WWUSUzDb_o.jpg

Mwho2cVS_o.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.5" C MP marked out of the wrapper, includes barrel nut, front sight base & threaded muzzle, 04/15 date code, 3 available. Flash hider there to protect the threads. $ 1215.00 each shipped to the lower 48 states Priority Mail with tracking.

9ysNiTA7_o.jpg

hS2tDWtP_o.jpg

Edited by Rooster2412