WTS: Fully Transferable Group Industries Stainless Steel M16A1 Lower

andrew88

Item for sale -a Group Industries full auto lower model M16A1 Serial number A0104. This lower was purchased in 2013 from a collector in Oregon. These lowers are made of stainless steel Not aluminum. They will last forever. All holes were refilled and tapped by Machine Gun Joe. This lower comes with an LWRC upper receiver and everything you see in the pictures. It runs well. Asking $32,000.

Buyer pays $200 transfer cost and UPS shipping costs, including insurance.  100% payment starts transfer process, from Colorado, on Form 4.  Sorry, not interested in trades at this time.

IMG_0317.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0315.jpeg

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

Edited by andrew88
added pictures

andrew88,

Please post photos of the item, and detail why your IP address is in Louisiana versus your stated location of Colorado.  I'm sure there may be a good reasons for this, but you are a new member posting a very expensive item, and potential buyers will want to know.

Thanks,

David Albert

I have tried to post the pictures but for some reason they will not and i have contacted the admin to help me get them up. As to the reason my IP shows Louisiana is because that is where I am from and I am currently at home visiting my family and using their computer to make the initial post . I will be back in Colorado this weekend.

I can personally vouch for the owner and the rifle. I’ve sold probably 50k worth of high end bolt guns of his over the years and he’s been a close personal friend of mine for over a decade. 
I’ve also done some work on this lower before it was sent off to get the entire thing redone.

Myself and a friend each have one of these lowers. Many of the hole locations were out of spec. My buddy had his corrected by welding and relocating the holes.  I got lucky and mine is good except for the buffer retainer hole. It is about .020 short.   Nice that you had yours brought up to spec. These are GREAT lowers!!!!! 

Hope this helps and good luck with the sale!!

• 3 weeks later...