Where can i buy good used optics

nnadii

I am a FFL and get optics wholesale; however, if you go to eBay you can get a used Leupold VarX II 3X9 for around $160 plus S&H. As long as you get a Vari X II or III the company has a lifetime warranty. Hence, no risk. Watch out for the Rifleman, Freedom, Vari X I models though. We go out west at least ever other year to hunt big game Love their scopes. 

Just my .02

Edited by RCM Limited

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 3:51 PM, RCM Limited said:

you can get a used Leupold VarX II 3X9 for around $160 plus S&H. As long as you get a Vari X II or III the company has a lifetime warranty. Hence, no risk. 

We go out west at least ever other year to hunt big game Love their scopes. 

Just my .02

Sometimes I have a hard  time  figuring out shooters... they  will  spend  great  on cost  in their  weapon ,  but go cheap  with  arguably the most  important  component  , the optics. 

I have to  back RCM on Leopold Vari-X 3x9... once landed hard on rock face  while elk hunting, sliding at least  30feet  on top of my Leopold,  put a dent on the hood, major scrapes and scratches down  to  the metal.  Figured  it was out of zero  ,headed back  to camp.  On my  way back  I cut trail with a herd of elk and sure enough there he was biggest  6x7 ive ever seen just  30 yards away...

I didn't  shoot. 

Went back to camp  and  set up a target at 100 yrds . The scope  was dead on.

I use NightForce now.