SOLD OUT: AR-57 5.7x28 FN Pistol and Rifles Uppers - SOLD OUT

UPDATE:  ALL SOLD OUT.

I'm selling the following items:

1.) AR-57 5.7x 28mm upper for AR-15/M4 rifle. Has a 16" barrel and standard bird cage flash hider. Appears unfired or test-fired only. Comes with TWO original FN-made 50 round magazines. This is a Gen 1 upper, complete, with an unfluted barrel. Bolt is the semi-auto type. These retail with ONE magazine for $745.99 plus shipping. I've reduced my price to $635, postage paid to CONUS. No FFL required, but check your state and local laws. Sorry, no shipments for mag ban localities. Just one available.

2.) AR-57 5.7x 28mm upper for AR-15/M4 pistol. Has a 10" barrel and the distinctive AR57 proprietary flash hider. I've only fired 150 rounds through this upper. Comes with TWO original FN-made 50 round magazines. This is a Gen 1 upper, complete, with an unfluted barrel. Includes a set of black UTG rail covers. Bolt is the semi-auto type. These retail with ONE magazine for $745.99 plus shipping. I've reduced my price to $6356, postage paid to CONUS. No FFL required, but check your state and local laws. Sorry, no shipments for mag ban localities. Note that this upper can legally ONLY be installed on an AR-15 lower that is marked "PISTOL", or on a registered SBR lower! All NFA rules apply! Just one available.

(For technical details on AR-57 uppers, see: http://www.57center.com/6m8/ar57-upper-assembly.html )

3.) FN-made 50 round magazines for P90, PS90, or AR57.  Brand new. All are still in blue FN factory boxes.  Now just 10 left  $25 each, postage paid, or just $25 each, postage paid if you order five or more.  (Note: For only the buyer(s) of either of the two above-listed uppers, up to five of these magazines are available for just $20 each, if mailed in the same box with an upper.)

4.)  SOLD

5.) FOBUS Roto FN FiveSeven pistol holster. Black, adjustable. Also fits SIG P250 pistols. Just one available $15, + $3 postage or free postage if you also order any magazines.

6.) SOLD

7.) SOLD: HK-93 steel 25 round magazine. Original HK made. "IE" date code. 98%+ finish. Truly excellent condition. Looks new, aside for some light insertion marks. $65, postage paid. SOLD

8.) Galil Handguard. SOLD.

9.) SOLD

10.) SOLD

11.) SOLD

12.) SOLD

Note: If you but all three sets of grips (#10, 11 & 12), then I will knock off an another 20%, for the package.

No overseas sales. All NFA rules apply.

I prefer payment via discreet PayPal, but will also accept USPS PMOs. Sorry, no checks or other sorts of money orders.

I also love to barter. Some possible trades:

Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)

Edited by Jim Rawles